Saturday, September 2, 2017

9/02/2017 04:09:00 PM
Drunk Farang pepper-sprays shop staff before stealing cigarettes and cheap wine coolers, Shirtless Maniac & Foreigner robs gold shop

Foreigner pepper-sprays cashiers at minimart before stealing cigarettes and cheap wine coolers.

Pattaya police arrested a troubled middle aged foreigner yesterday after he pepper-sprayed cashiers at a Tesco Lotus minimart, before ransacking shelves behind the counter and fleeing with a pack of cigarettes and Spy wine coolers.

According to the store employees, the foreign man, whose name or nationality were not revealed, walked into the store on Central Pattaya Road to buy booze, but was turned down because it was after the legal time to sell alcohol.

The angry white man then pepper-sprayed two employees in the face, as seen in CCTV footage, before ransacking the store for not beer or whisky, but for Spy wine coolers, a popular drink among young Thai ladies.

Police seized the man in an alley near the store and found a bottle of the pepper spray in a sewer nearby.

Police detained him for further investigation. Reports said he appeared too intoxicated to answer any questions.

Shirtless Maniac caught on camera

Foreigner Allegedly Robs Gold Shop

A foreigner is believed to have robbed a gold shop in Thanin Market. The robber was caught on CCTV and the case is now under urgent investigation.

The gold shop employees who witnessed the incident told the police that it was around 2pm when a foreigner arrived with a cap and a flu mask covering his face. They noticed a remarkable scar on his face and a tattoo on his right arm. 

The man was intimidating them in a foreign language and dipped his hand into a backpack, indicating that he was carrying a weapon. That was when they realised that the man was trying to rob the shop. The employees were frightened and ran to hide in the back of the shop.

The man stole fifteen golden rings, each weighing half a satang or about 1.8 grams which are worth in a total about 40,000 baht. It was recorded on the CCTV that the whole situation occurred in about 30 seconds before the man fled on his motorbike.


Post a Comment