Wednesday, August 16, 2017

8/16/2017 02:27:00 PM
R.I.P.


Australian Andrew Fenwick and his young son

 Jason died of electrocution yesterday

 afternoon as they tried to repair the pump for

 their swimming pool.



The bodies of Andrew Fenwick, 66, and his son Jason, 10, were found at about 4:30pm near the pump in a storage room on their property.

The father still had the wrench in his right hand while the son’s left hand was clinging to a nearby iron gate.

The boy had visible burns on the left side of his body, left hand, and face. The two had been dead for about three hours when police arrived on the scene.



The boy’s mother, Somrudi Krailob Fenwick, 41, was not at home when the accident happened but rushed back when a neighbor called her to alert her to the situation.

Authorities learned of the accident when the couple’s younger son, Justin, 4, was crying and told a guard at the housing development that his father was dead.

The two bodies are at the Institute of Forensic Science where an autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death.

Credits: Thai Pbs

0 comments:

Post a Comment